COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We collect various types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. Information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). The information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email adress
- Name and surname
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect information about how you access and use the Service Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (e.g. IP) address, browser type, browser version , the pages of the Service you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Preferred cookies: We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security cookies: We use security cookies for security reasons.
USE OF DATA
https://elbanochania.gr/ uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the service
- Notifies you of changes to our service
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of our service, if you wish
- To provide support and customer support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so we can improve the service
- Monitoring Service Usage
- To detect, prevent and solve technical problems
https://elbanochania.gr/ may disclose your personal information in good faith, stating that this action is necessary for:
- In a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the company
- To prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing in connection with the service
- Protection of the personal safety of users of the service or the public protection against legal liability.
The security of your data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we work with commercially viable means, we try to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee absolute security.
We may use third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service to provide the service on our behalf, to perform or support service-related services. We analyze how our service is used. These third parties only have access to your personal information in order to perform these tasks on our website and are required not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER PAGES
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA FOR CHILDREN
Our Service is not directed to persons under the age of 18 ("children"). We do not collect personal information collectively from people under this age. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you know that your children have provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we find that we have collected personal information from children without parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.